21 February, 2010

cheshire, ct

so this is my new blog, for any and all interested. hopefully i can update this, and in turn keep updated with my friends. i'd also like to keep track of my life, for reflection and nostalgia. fun fact, this is my first blog since my 10th grade xanga, so hopefully this will be considerably less lame!

right now i'm on location in connecticut, and i've been here since wednesday. i'm shooting a thesis film with my friend and director, justin van wie. it's been a really exhausting, intense and brilliant past few days, and i'm really proud of the work i'm doing. i'm especially proud of the work that everyone is doing. the small yet competent crew is super knowledgeable, and working with justin is awesome. his direction is intelligent, intuitive and kind.

today we will be working with live scorpions in the doctor's office scene.

i'll be back in new york tomorrow evening, and on thursday, i'll be participating in world commedia day with my friend brian foley, he and his wife are now the proud parents of little robyn! very exciting, and updates on that, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment